Golf balls by TaylorMade TP5X PIX 2.0, is a ball built with five layers of soft and resistant cast uretano that facilitates faster ball speed, with greater distance, a high pitch and a higher spin.
- The soft and resistant uretano layer allows you to increase the pitch angle with a softer feel allowing the player to get as much performance as possible. In addition, there has been an improvement in the interaction in the hits near the green to get more effects and better sensations.
- The Tri-Fast Core core produces a progressive compression that produces the maximum transfer of energy from the face of the stick. Guaranteeing maximum speeds with irons for greater distance and performance.
- Thanks to the ClearPath Alignment technology it has managed to improve the visibility of the ball and provides proven functionality on the tour to help alignment on the green.
- It has 322 holes and thanks to the new Tour Flight Dimple Pattern technology you get an additional aerodynamic while increasing the flight distance and improving the braking of the ball on the greens, especially with long irons.
- The material known as High-Flex Material (HFM) is of high flexibility and provides higher ball speeds accompanied by a higher spin. HFM manages to accumulate an extra energy on impact, rebounding quickly and generating more ball speed.